Toxin du jour on surveillance





Pamphlet front!







anti virus conversation









do you have a pen?



09/ August bristol city centre by the fountains - Anonymous Legion...





once spoted my camera man she inquired me about surveillance. I had to give in on what it is all about, and had a nice chat about surveillance, crime deterrance and that if that is the main reason to surveill the public space, how it is actually not the best mechanism, then what is it for?






with the collaboration of Nim (on the video camera) and Anouk (on the stills camera) I am much obliged :-)

Bristol City Centre / Promenade

-----



sent by mail, questioning what was the pamphlet all about... I replied with an image from sousveillance series

1 comentário:

observatory disse...

.dizer pelo silencio

(com roupa vistosa)

numa igreja... parlamento... hipermercado...


uma banca cheia de panfletos e pequenos livros em branco.

ou

oferecer pequenos A5s em branco